Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mackinaw Island










During the first week of August my family traveled to Mackinaw Island for a big family vacation.





Here are my favorite pictures of our trip.

We all had a great time visiting with each other, bike riding and shopping!
The last time we all came to the Island Bill and I were the only ones who had kids. Needless to say this time on the Island was much different since we added 5 kids to the mix! (Baby Hudson was missing in the group shot of the kids)










My Dad, Aunt Mary, Elli, Laney, Tristen and I went on a 2 hour horse and carriage ride. The girls took turns driving. It was something that we had not done on the Island before. The kids loved it!

Each night ended with a group dinner and then drinks and games on the porch after the kids went to bed.

This was Jett's first family vacation and he did a great job! All the kids were behaved and had fun going off with other family members on bike rides and ice cream runs.

Of coarse, my Mom planned the annual Mackinaw Amazing Race. Dixie and Tony won this race.

I love being around my family and hope there are more trips in our future!

No comments: