Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Time!

Favorite Christmas Picture of the Kids!







We celebrated Christmas with my parents, Bill's parents, Matt and Jodi a bit early this year. We had a huge feast of ham (prepared by my wonderful Mother) and all the traditional side dishes, drinks and of coarse a huge spread of deserts!

Santa even made an appearance to hand out gifts!



My Grandmother Davis sent the kids a recordable book of the "Night Before Christmas". She recorded herself reading the book. Laney started listening right away. I actually got emotional when hearing her voice. This is the first Christmas that I did not get to see her. This was a great gift and the girls love listening to her tell the story as they turn the pages. This book will definitely be a holiday treasure to have forever!


Laney received a fun dress up outfit so she spent the entire evening in this purple dress!

It was wonderful to spend time with the family and watch the kids open up their gifts.

Since we celebrated early I had a sense of relief the week of Christmas. I had to keep reminding myself that Christmas had not actually happened. I would go to stores and be thankful that I was not one of those people stressing out about getting everything done before Christmas came. I could concentrate on spending time with the kids and getting prepared for Disney!

No comments: