Tuesday, February 9, 2010

That's what happens when you run in the bathroom...


Well the end of January was a bit traumatic for us. Okay, so I am being over dramatic but witnessing your 2 year old fall face first on the bathroom floor and seeing her tooth on the ground set me over the top. I wish I could say I kept my cool but I did not! Bill came to the rescue as well as the many people I called for advice. When all was done Elli was fine and even had her first x-ray at the pediatric dentist. No other damage was done to the rest of the teeth or gums. So, Elli will have a toothless smile for a long time. She is still super cute and now she has a perfect place for her thumb!


February started out with a bang. Mack had his first meet and did a great job. Here are a few clips of his routines.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG...didn't know that Ellie had such a great fall! Glad she is doing well! We miss you guys...Spring needs to come fast!