Tuesday, August 18, 2009

1st day of School!


It was the first day of school for the girls this week. Even Elli get's to go to school too! They both did a great job and love IA and their teachers! It has always been a dream of mine to take them to school with me and have them be in the same building with me all day.

Mack started 4th grade this year but has now entered the "too cool for a picture" phase. O well! He has adjusted well to his new teacher and class mates.
Everyone is having a great start to the school year.

2 comments:

Tenney Crew said...

I love that they are so stinkin cute and their mommy dresses them adorable as well!!! I'm wondering if I'll have two girls this close in a few years!!

Grace and Allen said...

Loved all your pictures, Bethie!! You have a BEAUTIFUL family ... keep blogging so we can stay in touch. Love you! Grace & Allen